Tuesday 17 January 2017

Classes for 2017


Welcome to 2017.
I'm back from a brief walking holiday in the Lake District and looking forward to an exciting year ahead, if 2016 is anything to go by.
In 2016 I got to meet and train with two of my favourite yoga teachers - David Swenson and Tara Stiles, which was an interesting and inspiring experience.
Training to become a Strala Guide with Tara has probably been the most influential training of my yoga career and I look forward to attending many more of her trainings - hopefully in her New York headquarters (universe -if you are listening I do have some Premium Bonds!!).
For now, I am excited to share the Strala philosophy of uniting body and mind one simple breath  at a time.

To find out more about Strala Yoga just click here. 

And if you want to experience this wonderful system of yoga, my classes for 2017 are:

Mondays: 8pm - 9pm. Gentle Strala at Holy Trinity Workshop, Formby, £5 drop-in or £24 for 6 class pass.
Tuesdays: 6pm - 7pm. Teen Strala (for 11-18 year-olds) at Life Balance, Harington Road, Formby £5 drop-in or £20 for 6 class pass.
Wednesdays: Strong Strala 7.30pm - 8.30pm at Formby Fitness, Green Lane, Formby. £5 drop-in or £35 for 10 class pass or free to members.
Thursdays: 6.15pm - 7.15pm . Basic Strala at Holy Trinity Workshop - Beginners Class. Booking essential.
Fridays:  6pm - 7pm at Formby Fitness, Green Lane, Formby. £5 drop-in or £35 for 10 class pass or free to members.

My Three 2017 Yoga Wishes
1. Travel to New York and complete further trainings with Tara Stiles.
2. Enjoy a yoga holiday to Purple Valley.
3. I get to share Strala Yoga with as many people as possible and bring lightness and ease to their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outdoor Yoga

I love any opportunity to practise yoga outdoors as these photos show.   And I'm excited that after a summer hiatus, Formby Yog...