2. is a mix of yoga and jogging. The jogging is just enough to keep your muscles warm so you can enjoy the benefits of yoga outside. Running shoes are advisable.
3. You will get sandy and gloves can protect your hands and keep you warm.
4. As the wind can whip up on the beach a hat, hoody or buff is recommended.
5. Ending the class with Savasana is a lovely wind down but make sure you have layers to keep you warm if you feel the cold. A hat or hoody can keep you warm and stop sand getting in.
6. Please meet at our meeting point (confirmed when you book in) at 9.30am prompt. The class is an hour long but allow 5-15 minutes to run, jog or walk back from the beach.